* Computer Science graduate from a well-reputed University /Institute.
* At least a year’s experience. However fresh candidates are encouraged to apply
* Knowledge of project management concepts and activities.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Visio, Word and Excel.
* Exceptional organizational skills with attention to meet deadlines.
* Self-motivated and able multitask under aggressive schedules.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Superior written, verbal communication and facilitation skills.
* Strong documentation skills, as well as version management.
* Ability to work with both highly technical and business oriented resources and to work in a matrixed, team based environment.
* Prior banking/financial industry experience is a definite plus.
How to Apply:
Please forward your resumes latest by Dec 7, 2009, interested candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com .
P.S: Please mention the position applied for in the subject line.