Allied Bank is one of the largest banks in the country. With a history of more than sixty years of banking operations and having 760 real-time online branches, Allied Bank is leading the industry with the largest network of ATMs in Pakistan.
As part of our corporate strategy and human capital needs, we intend to induct young business, commerce, finance and economics postgraduates in different areas of operations as
Management Trainee Officers (MTOs)
* Must be hardworking, committed, clear minded and self-motivated
* Must possess integrity, ethical dynamism and a high sense of responsibility
* Should be focused willing to take up challenges & adopt banking as a career with a bright future and a clear growth pattern
* Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Finance (M.Fin) with a minimum CGPA of 3.00
* Masters degree in Commerce, Economics or Statistics (M.Com, M.A. Economics/Statistics) with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 or 62.5% marks
* Maximum age of 28 years, as on October 01, 2009
The selected candidates will undergo exhaustive and comprehensive training, both in technical as well as soft skills. After the successful completion of training, they will be placed in branches across the country.
Allied Bank assures recognition of demonstrated performance and provides continuous learning and growth opportunities based on merit and market remuneration policies.
How to Apply:
If you meet the above criteria and are willing to take up banking as your career, please apply online to the Group Chief (Human Resource) at http://www.abl.com/career latest by Tuesday, October 06, 2009.